Friday, August 31, 2007

Birthday blast !!!

This birthday is my most sentimental birthday since it s my last birthday as an enggineering student... The day started out with a li'l air of gloom (cos i had got my 6th sem results just the previuos day).. but, the evening was amazing...

As the clock struck 12, i started recieving calls from all my best-est friends... so, couldn t sleep much in the night. As ever I woke up late in the morning again... Got ready hurriedly and left to college... Got royally blasted by a few lecturers coz I did nt score well... Then, went back to class with all my mood spoilt..but, thank God my frnds were there to make me feel better... then, the usual class and seminar lecturers.....

And ah! I said the best part was the evening...yeah!!! I took my frnds for a treat.. It was a heavy downpour and we went to have chats !!! yum it was !!! and a nice chat, rather gossip i could say, with my frnds....and came back home...now, writing this blog [:)]

No comments: