Monday, August 27, 2007

Not sure why !!!

I m not sure why all such things are running in my mind...
I m not sure if its good or bad...
I m not sure if such feelings have to continue...
I m not sure...

The past few weeks has really been testing my patience, tolerance-level, my sensitivity etc. a li'l too much. Too many disappointments over the last few weeks..

I stopped my music classes [:(]damn !!! My heart throbing with shear regret...
I learnt some truth... and it was the first time I realised how bitter is truth...

A best-est friend has gone outta contact..I ve been trying really hard to get in touch with you..But, it s really sad that you aren t replying...you dunno how much i m missing you. I soo badly want to speak to you, coz i know its only you who has the patience to listen to my woes. Those days when you were by my side...those hours we spent fighting for the corner place..those minutes we spent trying to understand Doppler s effect.. those days you answered my attendence and i answered yours... those wonderful memories are disturbing me too much... And today when I really want you by my side...ur nt there...why da ?! Hope atleast your fine and happy in life....

Life is taking too many turns..all unexpected turns... I m frigthened if i m losing out in this battle... It s become more like 'struggle for existence'... [hoping to survive]

No comments: