Friday, August 15, 2008

A new beginning

Yes, it a new beginning. A beginning to my professional life. 2 weeks back I joined my first job at Nokia Siemens Networks. NSN is a telecom based company which works on mobile communication, the technology which caused a revolution. Its real fun and exciting to be a part of such a wonderful technology.
It s been just one and half month I completed college and i m already here working. 6 of my frnds joined NSN with me. But we are all put in 7 different departments. The first day was an induction program at hotel Park. Next day on we were in our company s campus with the employee badge around our neck :) I was made to meet my manager and I found 2 other new joinies there. Its been nice fun meeting new people and learning loads of new things. Just, training going on. And I m sure the work is going to be really exciting...

1 comment:

Chaggoholic.... said...

All the best fro ur new beginning at NSN. Kp bloggin....