Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October 29 !

4 years back, this day, this very day, I stepped into the most memorable part of my life!
Yes, this was my first day at MSRIT. 4 years has shaped me, molded me into the person I am today. Tons and tons of fun, never ending laughter, pranks unlimited!!

I still remember walking down the corridors of the civil block all frightened, with a typical fresher look on my face, searching for my first class room, CEH-9. The classroom dint have room number board! The first class of my engineering career was 'The elements of civil engineering'. The first person I spoke to was Arundathi....

Amazing place, where I met the world's best people !! All of you guys have made me live my life to the fullest :) Thank you all! Wishing each one of you success and good luck!

Dunno how many of you will be in touch forever, but one thing for sure... I ll never forget any of you and even a single day in these four years! Missing you all so much....

1 comment:

Poornima said...

man!!!! Nostalgia engulfs!!