Thursday, July 26, 2007

Results out !

I not sure if I m through... But, as expected I got blasted in my music class again. I dunno if this itself is her teaching style.. Again she says in her typical tamil accent, "nee saryave padurdilleye. Innikkavadhu paaduviyaa" [You don t sing properly at all. Will you sing correctly atleast today]. I was almost in tears when I heard her say that. I know I m not a good singer. But, I don t think I m that terrific! I m not sure what s going to happen of me at this rate. I ve almost forgotten all that I had learnt! Anyways, she is a really good teacher and a good teacher is one who drills you until you get perfect. I hope the days following are better.... Hope I get back to form.

1 comment:

MountainGoat said...

Sachin is not in form...atleast u come to form!