Monday, July 16, 2007

Weirdo Dreams

I have had a dozen of weird dreams and fantasies. I m not sure if its the child in me or the ignorance in me that makes me dream about all these. Here are a few:

Its an age old dream. I ve never been to a village. I ve seen them only on the television. The beauty of the green plants, the paddy fields with coconut trees lined up as though they were the fence and all.... But, I was more attracted towards bullock carts... Wow! I almost instantaneously liked it.. A really nice means of transport i should say! No pollution from those dangerous exhausts.[ But, really sad those poor creatures are made to work like that...] But, it s fun to watch their movement... Hope to find a day when I get a chance to travel in it, if not drive... [ My dad promised me that he would take me in a bullock cart last hols.. He did nt :( ]

Another weirdest of the weird dreams is to have a pet animal.. Hey, wait. Having a pet animal is not a weird dream! But, which animal did I want to keep at home ?!! I have two answers for this.. One, I badly wanted to have a tortoise.. Whoa! I have absolutely no idea why I wanted to raise a tortoise.. ! But, my mum rejected it. She said some old traditions and did nt let me get one.... Second was a monkey... [ I can see your eyes roll in surprise!! ] lol !! I told this to mom and this is what she repiled 'Ondhu monkey saakode kashta agogbittide, idralli innodhu monkey naa...' [Raising one monkey itself has become a big task, on top of it, one more monkey...!!! ] :( :(

I had always wanted to accomplish these but never found an opportunity to. But, I m sure I'll find a day when they come true...

3 comments:

MountainGoat said...

what is so wierdo about that??? Back in my village i used to 'drive' bullockcarts and kidnap goats and trap them in the house whenever was out! :)

MountainGoat said...

*whenever everyone was out

Glady said...

Hehe..paapa.. aa goatgalnaanu bidalwa neenu..!!!